Array out of buonds

Sorry if it's mentined somewere in this forum, but i haven't find it...When i play with my fm2010 (with or without patches), i try to import my personal training for my team. When i click on the button "IMPORT", my display screen the error "array access out of bunds", and the game crash to the desktop. I have also the same problem, when i try to print a screen, froM FM-->PRINT SCREEN. How can i solve this problem? I'm a MAC user, with Snow Leopard 10.6.2. Please help me!!!

Excuse me for my bad english

Stefano.:)

This happened to me many times on a previous FM.

The only way I found round is was: everytime it happens, just keep clicking 'Ok' on the box. The screen will change and it will come back up. Everytime it does, press 'OK'. Eventually the box goes away and you can continue playing.

However, every now and again, the game just crashes copmpletely, no solution to that mate, just have weekly save on in future so you don't lose too much data.

Hope this helps.

The real problem is that i can't save..if i try to do a save, the error appear on the screen...i have load only two league (scottish and italian) and two championship (serie a and premier league)...but it's incredible that i can't play...i have the new mac...but the strange thing is that only today have started to give me this problem...and i have not modified nothing in my sistem...

i have just tried..there is no solution..

Thats because they haven't been able to find the cause of this problem since it appears to be so random. This is actually the first time that I've seen someone post with it affecting their fm2010 games.

Archived