Anyone else spotted this?

Morning All,

I have started a whole new game and am currently in pre-season, I have just got to the stage where you have to submit your squad list numbers and most of your players are already numbered except your new signings, but i noticed when looking thru the list that three players from my reserves have a number automatically so i guess i'm asking...

A) As the title say have you spotted this,

B) Is this an idea that they are good enough for the first team or is that the former managers opinion?

And btw none of these players where selected during my friendlies.

How old were those players? Were they less than 21 years of age?
The game has the squad numbers of players that start at the club already programmed in, so if the researcher of the club knows what the squad number of a player is, that is the number that they will have in the game

That cant be right,because if you went on a club website it gives you the squad number of all the youth players at any club, a researcher would have to be rubbish to only find three ive just looked and found 12 in a 2min search?

No because not all of them haven't played in a first team match and therefore wouldn't have a first team squad number. One example I can give you is John Bostock from Spurs, in the game he has a squad number of 51, because he played in a few matches last year with the number 51.

Archived