John Cofie!

If i buy him do you reckon i could get him to heal all my injuries? ;P

:D Like the drink, Only not spelled the same.

Nice to see him on the game at last, Looking at him their he does'nt look that special to me. Don't know why Liverpool, Chelsea and Ultimatly Man Utd were all after him from our youth setup.

I know, I know. This FM not Real Life. But still, I was expecting him to look a little better after all the fuss over him. ;) Hopefully in real life Burnley will mke some profit from the clauses we have on him. :p

I think he means the character from The Green Mile

Also disapointed in Cofies stats in the game, apparently he is highly rated at Old Trafford and the game dosn't reflect this. Even with his PA he never really becomes a good player no matter what I've done to get the best out of him in the game

Also disapointed in Cofies stats in the game, apparently he is highly rated at Old Trafford and the game dosn't reflect this. Even with his PA he never really becomes a good player no matter what I've done to get the best out of him in the game

Yeah :) I think the character in the film says a couple of times to people when he tell's them his name

John Cofie Mam, Like the drink only not spelled the same.
Then i think he starts spelling his name out if i remember right.

Good film.

Yeah same on my games, I just checked him on my 2014 and 2012 saves and he has'nt turned into anything good, looks poor on them.

He can become fairly good in-game. Technically he's a bit naff but that reflects real-life. The good news is that the difficult-to-develop attributes, the physical ones, are quite high for Cofie so a lot of training in his technical ability will turn him into a decent targetman.

Archived