Can Only Be Tutored Via Backroom Advice?

A young striker of mine was suggested tutoring at a backroom advice meeting, having already been tutored that season.

Before I looked the players over and selected it I went through the young players interaction screen to see if anymore players would have been suitable - but the 'learn from player' function wasn't there!!?! The only linked player wasn't even the same one that the staff had recommended!

So I went back to the meeting and clicked to tutor and the partnership went ahead.

Very bizarre. Or is this happening to a few people??

It could be the player suggested by the staff has recently finished another assignment, and wouldn't show up for a few days. The situation where a player loses his ability to be tutored after so many games can be worked around if a coach suggests a mentor before the limit but you don't have a meeting until after the limit is passed, it has worked for me a few times.

It could be the player suggested by the staff has recently finished another assignment, and wouldn't show up for a few days. The situation where a player loses his ability to be tutored after so many games can be worked around if a coach suggests a mentor before the limit but you don't have a meeting until after the limit is passed, it has worked for me a few times.
Yeah has happened to me a few times.

Probably similar to seeing bids for your players in "Transfer Centre" before you get a news item.

Good explanation, thanks.

This has been confirmed and beeing looked into. Will be fixed for patch 1.2.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4400288#post4400288

Cheers - I had a look in the bugs forum before posting and didn't see anything. DOH! :o

Archived