Just ordered FM10

£18 is pretty good yeah.

But You don't really need a new thread to find out if the game is good or bad. Just browse down a little bit. We really don't need another thread of people saying bad things then being countered by people saying good things over and over again.

But personally I'm enjoying it.

£12 cheaper than i got it, So yeah good deal. :)

Everyone is different but for me FM10 is much better than FM09.

I am enjoying playing the game more than i ever did with FM09. FM09 was not that much fun to me, Just frustrating. FM10 is really enjoyable and i can't keep off it.

Errrm not sure, The Back Room advise is qaulity. Shows you players/staff to scout, Gives you advise on players to retrain new ppms, Praise/Critise players form ... plus much more. Very Helpful feature!

Also for me i love the new crowd, Like real life the way they get excited & celebrate a goal, And im really happy with the real fixtures & ability to create real fixtures / your own fixtures. :D

Makes the game more realistic for me. :thup:

Edit: Worst Feature?

Ermm Like i said i am enjoying FM10. But one thing i don't like about FM10 is once Players get over 30 they start deteriorating too much like on FM08.

If i had to choose between the 2, I'd rather have them still going strong in their 30's like on FM09, Than them start deteriorating at 30, I always see some good players in their 30's on FM10, But by the time it gets to January window/August window they look much worse than a few months before.

So when i see good players between 31 - 33 i leave them because i know within a few months, They will get poorer and poorer. Not just by the stats it tells you more aless every month in the monthly training report about their stats dropping when you have player over 32.

Archived