Loanin the Youth

I have brought in quite a few very talented youngsters to add to the very well developed youth team of Inter, and there are some very exciting talents coming through in the shape of Shaarawy, Crisetig, Fossati, Destro etc.

What i don't know though, is if i should try to loan them out to Serie B to teams that will take him as a "valuable member of the first team" or stick them to my youth training programme? Which would be better for their development? I thought of just sending the 18-19 year olds on loan since they might be more ready, but i still have no idea.

What do you guys think?

From my experiences the attributes increase faster in the youth team with a suitable tutor. But then there is the opportunity cost of regular first team football which is also valuable - maybe 16-18 year olds youth and 19-20 year olds loan- just my opinion or if they are good enough try and get some games in the first team maybe when they are ready! :)

As southampton manager (took on a challenge) i havent got most money as i am loosing quite alot every a month i have only been looking to bring in the younger players and hope that they work out and then i can sell them off for a couple a million a pop. i have been loaning my guys out as i think that getting first team football is essential in a players development than sitting in the reserves playing against the other B sides

Archived