Network game questions

can anybody help with two questions about network games. Firstly, how do we change fixtures so that we both play at the same time, ie both at 3pm on the same day (tried unticking box for move tv matches, has'nt seemed to work). Also my match view is very jittery (im not hosting the game) when i play my own game it is fine, is there anything i can do to fix this. I have closed any programs in the background. thanks for your help

can anybody help with two questions about network games. Firstly, how do we change fixtures so that we both play at the same time, ie both at 3pm on the same day (tried unticking box for move tv matches, has'nt seemed to work). Also my match view is very jittery (im not hosting the game) when i play my own game it is fine, is there anything i can do to fix this. I have closed any programs in the background. thanks for your help

Can anybody help? particularly about the jittery match engine

Can anybody help? particularly about the jittery match engine

Unsure with regards to the jitter match engine, not really technically minded but with regards to playing on the same day, if you untick the box that should work, UNLESS you are playing a league that has real life fixtures e.g. Champpionship, league 1 & 2, SPL etc...

Later in the season when the tv matches might not have been decided it might be better and def will not be a problem in the 2nd season.

Unsure with regards to the jitter match engine, not really technically minded but with regards to playing on the same day, if you untick the box that should work, UNLESS you are playing a league that has real life fixtures e.g. Champpionship, league 1 & 2, SPL etc...

Later in the season when the tv matches might not have been decided it might be better and def will not be a problem in the 2nd season.

Cheers Paolo that makes sense. Can anybody help with the match engine question?

Archived