Fantasy

Do you know when you go to editor and you can put every player as free i am going to start a game with man city and want to know what team everyone would have

What is it you have against punctuation out of interest?

lol nice one.

answering the question: Obviously players like C.Ronaldo, torres, Kaka etc...

:thup: Fabregas, Iniesta, Buffon, Akinfenwa, Doyley, Zamora, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Gerrard...

;)

I was going to say this wasn't the right forum for this - but actually I don't think any forum is.

As a Moderator should'nt you be encouraging poeple back to the forum not taking the p*ss out of them. You must be sad to trawl the internet looking for spelling mistakes yeah definately sad.

As a forum user, shouldn't you obey by the forum rules? Also, don't you think insulting moderators may not be the best idea in the world?

Do you know when you go to editor and you can put every player as free i am going to start a game with man city and want to know what team everyone would have

They got rid of the option to release all players on a free this version apparently. Well I can't find it and neither can many others. Not had an official response though :thdn:

This is an utterly dreadful thread.

Killerlink -

To get a quick response, you need to post in CLEAR English - including punctuation. The longer you take considering how to write something, the more likely you will get the kind of response you require.

To get a rubbish response, you are free to continue as you are. However, I would strongly recommend not doing that and reconsidering your attitude as you will quickly find you will fall foul of the warnings/infractions procedure.

Consider this a friendly warning.

As a Moderator should'nt you be encouraging poeple back to the forum not taking the p*ss out of them. You must be sad to trawl the internet looking for spelling mistakes yeah definately sad.

A couple of points to make:

1) I didn't have an issue with your spelling

2) Your post was unreadable due to lack of even basic punctuation

3) I wasn't trawling the net looking for typos - I read this thread as it appeared in a forum I help moderate.

In future, please use commas and full stops to help people have half a clue what it is you're actually asking.

Archived