Most insane game ever?

Derby County 8-2 Birmingham

Derby County 4-1 Liverpool

Also lost a recent game 3-0. Conceded a penalty in the first minute, lost on the counter-attack a minute after that, then someone shot from 25 yards 2 minutes after that, so 3-0 down after 5 minutes. Never managed to get back into the game as I didn't have enough strikers to help me score...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fezzle:

11-1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find thats 11-0

I've had a few 14 / 15 / 16 - 0 / 1 / 2 wins over the years, a 5-4, a 6-6 and a few other crazy results.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

I think you'll find thats 11-0

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but i can't edit my post icon_confused.gif

Craziest game I ever had was in fm 06, champs league final. I was Real against AC Milan, three nil up at half time and ended up losing 7-4! Casillas ended up having a 3 rating after having a & in the first half and I've hated him ever since! I've had a few ridiculous wins and defeats but that takes the biscuit for sheer annoyance.

I have had Barcelona 9 Real Madrid 0

But my worst was champions league quarter final 1st leg Chelsea 9 Barcelona 2 icon_frown.gif

For the record i won the 2nd leg 2-0 which made me think "what the hell went wrong" in the 1st leg. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Insomniac Ronnie:

After winning every game against Rangers for the last two seasons I ended up getting PUMPED 4-1. What the hell had happened? I'll tell you what - my players went into it thinking it was easy. Outplayed TOTALLY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol bit off the original topic but I'm at the end of season 5 (2011/12) in charge of Celtic on my other game file and Rangers just seem to get worse and worse each year on it. They used to put up a challenge but now they go down without a fight. They sacked Walter and got in David Moyes but they're still doing crap, think they're going to finish 3rd behind Hearts (I've already won the league icon_smile.gif ). If you're a few seasons in do you find that they are getting worse on yours?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by djhayes383:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Insomniac Ronnie:

After winning every game against Rangers for the last two seasons I ended up getting PUMPED 4-1. What the hell had happened? I'll tell you what - my players went into it thinking it was easy. Outplayed TOTALLY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol bit off the original topic but I'm at the end of season 5 (2011/12) in charge of Celtic on my other game file and Rangers just seem to get worse and worse each year on it. They used to put up a challenge but now they go down without a fight. They sacked Walter and got in David Moyes but they're still doing crap, think they're going to finish 3rd behind Hearts (I've already won the league icon_smile.gif ). If you're a few seasons in do you find that they are getting worse on yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed they got worse. Second season in, they finished 3rd behind Hearts and Celtic (me). They bought the worst players aswell too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Oh ffs

Champions League Final </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just ridiculous! I know that of all the millions of matches played by all the FMers all over the world, some anomalies will be thrown up sometimes, but still....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wesleysonck:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

Oh ffs

Champions League Final </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just ridiculous! I know that of all the millions of matches played by all the FMers all over the world, some anomalies will be thrown up sometimes, but still.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crazy isn't it.

At least Adebayor plays for me though icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by djhayes383:

Lol bit off the original topic but I'm at the end of season 5 (2011/12) in charge of Celtic on my other game file and Rangers just seem to get worse and worse each year on it. They used to put up a challenge but now they go down without a fight. They sacked Walter and got in David Moyes but they're still doing crap, think they're going to finish 3rd behind Hearts (I've already won the league icon_smile.gif ). If you're a few seasons in do you find that they are getting worse on yours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've experienced this before while at Celtic, but in my current carreer save, Celtic finished 7th last season, after winning back to back titles. Fortunately Hearts stepped in and took the league by 25 points so at least it was kept away from the forces of darkness icon_smile.gif

Also, while reading this thread, my Shamrock Rovers side (40-1 to win the league) just won 7-0 away to the 1-2 favs to win the league and also defending champions

AND i had 2 goals dissallowed for offside

this literally just happened:

http://i30.tinypic.com/4jx3qf.jpg

I lined up 3 AMC's behind Torres, and put forward arrows on them all, the to wider AMC's were running forward and were getting marked by 1 centre back and one full back each, so the central AMC was just playing the ball through to Torres and he was one on one with Cech for all 6 of those goals!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by profii:

I lined up 3 AMC's behind Torres, and put forward arrows on them all, the to wider AMC's were running forward and were getting marked by 1 centre back and one full back each, so the central AMC was just playing the ball through to Torres and he was one on one with Cech for all 6 of those goals! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think you have an unbeatable tactic right there...

Udinese 4-8 Fiorentina last season was a bit wild for me, all the more so because it came in amongst a 5-3 win over Livorno, a 5-1 win against FC Twente and a ridiculous match at home to those giants of world football, Catania who managed to go 0-3 up away to my shambolic Fiorentina after just 15 minutes before we recovered and mullered then 5-3.

Sadly that was an all too short purple patch and mundanity (and defeats) soon returned!

A goal every seven minutes, now that's value for money icon_biggrin.gif

The best i've had is a 7-1 win agaisnt AC Milan in my first year as Roma manager and a 7-1 win against Inter the following year. Despite those impressive scores I still haven't won Serie A icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x42bn6:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by profii:

I lined up 3 AMC's behind Torres, and put forward arrows on them all, the to wider AMC's were running forward and were getting marked by 1 centre back and one full back each, so the central AMC was just playing the ball through to Torres and he was one on one with Cech for all 6 of those goals! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think you have an unbeatable tactic right there... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>if you watch the match file you will see it looks bugged, but the tactic i used is in the .zip too icon_smile.gif

Playing as Liverpool I managed to get this (admittedly awful) result against Chelsea and thought it was rather mad in all fairness:

Chelsea v Liverpool

Anyone else had any crazy results like this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you guys were playing like reading ....cant play defense so just put everyone on all out attack

My craziest game was playing Terrassa with Real Madrid, won 15-1 the crazy thing was Alberto Gilardino, scored 4 goals by 32 minutes, injured some poor defender on 34-35 mins, missed a penalty at 41 mins, then got sent off at 44 mins!

BTW, went in 5-1 at half time, so scored 10 goals in 2nd half! CRAZY!

I had a champions league final Blackburn v Liverpool. I am Blackburn and we are winning 4-0 at half time, Liverpool come back to 4-4 at 80 minutes, 83 minutes we are winning 5-4, Liverpool equalise again on 88 minutes to make it 5-5. I score again on 92 minutes and that proves to be the winner.

I was a nervous wreck after the match.

Archived