Quick Questions...

I will be getting this game for christmas and was simply wondering whether, if my FM 09 game ran OK on my laptop, will it be the same for FM 10? Also, I used STEAM with 09 and had no problems, yet is it more advisible to not use it for FM 10 and if so what are the reasons?

I know these are tedious questions, but I want to get the most out of this game, and you guys seem willing to help.

Thanks

I used STEAM with 09 and had no problems, yet is it more advisible to not use it for FM 10 and if so what are the reasons?

I know these are tedious questions, but I want to get the most out of this game, and you guys seem willing to help.

Thanks

Steam is good if your not very good with computers when it comes to things like installing patches as steam does it automatically. If you dont want to use steam then your computer must have a dvd drive and the disk must be in the computer for the game to work. You should probably have a read of some of the blogs that Miles did so you can familiarise yourself with the new features of the game. You might also think about having a read of the manual for the game which is online this year.

thanks for the answers, i was just simply wondering as a lot of people appear to be having problems. does everyone have the memory crash error?

I have run FM10 on an old desktop running XP and a new laptop running Win 7 and the only crash happened when my laptop went into hibernate mode - FM didn't seem to like that very much!

Course this is no guarantee that you won't suffer what some others apparently are suffering.

thanks for the answers, i was just simply wondering as a lot of people appear to be having problems. does everyone have the memory crash error?
No - according to SI it's only a small percentage. Of course if that happens to you then you are stuffed, though Patch 2 (pre-Christmas should help).

Archived