Not a worthwhile signing? Cant be right

I really need to get my head around this so any help would be appriciated....

I had my scout checkout a player for me he's 17.

he is an attacking midfieder and has at least 8 in all his important attributes passing,of the ball,creativity,technique,dribbling but apparently he's not a worthwhile signing, my scout is good for my division (coca-cola league two) so dont understand why he would be labelled not worthwhile.

Maybe there is a thread about all this that someone could point me towards or could an experianced gamer help me out a little.....

Thanks in advance

• Administrators
i had a so called 'world class' scout at my man.utd staff, and he said that 'dzeko would not be worthwhile' lol

um, currently one of the best strikers in europe.

a bug me thinks.....

Maybe, but is Dzeko actually better than Rooney or Berbatov? Your scout compares players against your strongest squad members, so you have to take that into consideration - it's not like you're planning on spending a very large sum of money on such a player just to have him as a third or fourth choice backup.

1) Scouts aren't always right, and the feedback's accuracy depends on the scout Judging Ability/Potential skills [and also on the scout's CA??]

2) Scouts more or less judge the CA/PA of a player, so it might just be that player won't ever become better than he is now.

Archived