Oliver Kahn?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

can't talk about it here, type it into wikipedia or google. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can talk about it as much as you like icon_confused.gif

The german national players are not in the game due to licensing issues. (Similar to those of Pro Evo, and FIFA back in the day when Ronaldo used to be called "No.9" )

There is a way to get the team in the game, but you will have to go to the editors forum, although I'm sure its just a click of a box pre-game somewhere.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by srwlml23:

just read about it icon_rolleyes.gif so sorry if this is the same reason... what about fab*an b*rthez i thought it best to put them in * just incase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he was in the game icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by srwlml23:

i've looked and looked and he's not in my game.. icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure you haven't spelt it wrong something? Im sure I sure him as a free agent in the year 2010 on my current save game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom =):

i've looked and looked and he's not in my game.. icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure you haven't spelt it wrong something? Im sure I saw him as a free agent in the year 2010 on my current save game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wally13:

yes they are theres only kahn i think who is only german player missing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Klose def there he nearly cost me £30.000.000 icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

Why is it just Kahn who is not in game and not others like Ballack? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe Kahn has his own image rights, and he decided to assert them. He wasn't too keen on being in the game.

so how does it work? if there is no one in the german squad apart from grey players, and there is no one in there that we know cos all the names have been changed how do they play in the like of the world cup and how does the likes of ballack get his caps for his country... icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does anybody know why oliver kahn is not on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a way to fix this but we're not allowed to talk about it. I would send you info about a fix but the address in your profile appears to be wrong.

Archived