play.com personalised sleeve - open again

Hi,

From midday today (Monday 7th Dec) through to 5pm Friday 11th Dec (all times GMT) the site accepting play.com codes to personalise sleeves will be back open. So if you missed the original deadline, for whatever reason, please follow the link from your original email from Play and personalise away!

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for the info.

Btw I have receoved my sleeve even though I got the error message as many others, but I did NOT submit any new query with them or SEGA other than my complaint in the respective thread. So we may hope that the issue has been solved for many users already :)

So what is happening to people without the email. Not bothered?

Sorry, been at work and hadn't checked the thread this afternoon.

I definitely am bothered though. Everyone preordering from Play should have recieved an email from play with the code. Unfortunately that email was handled by play.com. You should have recieved this email along with a standard purchase confirmation email from them.

Maybe the best way to approach them is with the confirmation of your purchase, which will have a date on it showing it was a preorder, and tell them you didn't recieve a code and ask them to issue one. I'll let the account manager this side know that there was an issue with some preorders not getting codes.

Just because I'm sure they'll ask me, please check your spam filters etc.

Sorry I can't be more help from this side.

Thanks

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Archived