Match problems on MAC

I'm the only one on MAC have problem with the quality of graphic during the match? and i can't understand why i can't have 4 or 5 star with top high MacBook PRO 17"

with two graphics chipseat ... and using the NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT with 512 MB.

Anyone in my situation could tell me if have the same problem?

And please ... Guys from SI please ... could you answer me about that?

Sincerely

Marco

the problem is ... the quality of the Kits show during the game.

In FM09 the quality of kits was really better. In FM10 the quality of kits during the match is not good.

Graphic setting is set to high.

Eh, visualization is not perfect, that's true. Especially when teams are playing on a snow-covered field - it's pain to my eyes.

Perhaps they will fix it in future patched.

• Administrators
I'm the only one on MAC have problem with the quality of graphic during the match? and i can't understand why i can't have 4 or 5 star with top high MacBook PRO 17"

with two graphics chipseat ... and using the NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT with 512 MB.

Anyone in my situation could tell me if have the same problem?

And please ... Guys from SI please ... could you answer me about that?

Sincerely

Marco

Do you have the latest drivers? Also you have to realise that some laptops are not as capable as say a desktop at running the game, so the game is unlikely to read the machine as a top-spec system. Let me know, thanks.

Hi Neil yes ... i know ... that is true when you talk about a MacBook ... not when you talk about MacBook Pro 17" with 2 graphis chipset, the Hig Top class level for a Laptop you could find on market ... for Mac and for PC (becouse that is true).

Only the new Imac release last weeks could be ... as a desktop ... better even if we don't have again right test for say that.

I can't believe you have taste FM for play on MAC Pro becouse is really High Class Level ... too expensive for normal people ... and i can't think someone could buy a MAC Pro for game.

Anyway, probably there is something in the game don't work properly on that thing.

Neil tell me how could help you to understand the issue on MAC.

Sincerely

Marco

Archived