I'm really tempted to get this game but..

• SI Staff
I am really tempted to get this game but I am put off by hearing about all the bugs and things. Are the bugs that obvious, also is the 2D match engine really that bad?

I'm biased but I think its very good generally - the game engine itself is fairly mature and while the 2d isn't perfect but is fun to watch in the main and is an improvement over last years iteration.

Ask around basically - I think the majority of people are enjoying it, you wouldn't be hearing about people completing 30 seasons if it wasn't fun imho ;)

I would definetly recommend it, mainly because it is so much easier to play than the PC version.It doesn't drag on, you can quickly get through games and seasons where as the PC version is much more in depth and can take forever to get through couple of months! Having said that if you prefer a more in depth game then PC is the way to go, but for me I really hope that the PSP version doesn't change too much. The speed at the minute is near perfect and the only reason I actually have a PSP!

i'll say it thisway:

have you ever played a game which is so tempting to keep playing it, even when you have examinations that are just soooooooo important, and you just keep playing and so your examinations are ruined?

well, it did that for me xD

i'll say it thisway:

have you ever played a game which is so tempting to keep playing it, even when you have examinations that are just soooooooo important, and you just keep playing and so your examinations are ruined?

well, it did that for me xD

That a good reason or bad :rolleyes: Failing your exams for a game :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived