Very weird transfer bug

i made an offer to a free agent, and then withdrawn my bid, but it wont disappear from my Transfer Centre, it still says status 'Contract'.

I made the offer in July and its now november and still cant withdraw this offer, and it wont go through

I keep getting told to withdraw my offer from backroom staff, and everytime i withdraw it wont disappear! never had this problem before, and i've played CM/FM for years

This also happens to me! It is very annoying, because I like to untick the cancelled transfers to tidy it up and just have the active transfers on there.

It also happened to me in FM08, so it's not a new thing, and as I couldn't get FM09 to work I will never know if it happened on there aswell!

Haha, that is quite funny. A few of the sillier posters here always respond with that comment if you dislike any aspect of fm 2010! Made me giggle a bit!

Yeah, I once had that bug on fm 2008. The comment in the transfer centre and the 'transfer' entry in the player profile never went until he finally joined another club, thus rendering my withdrawn approach obsolete. It should happen then.

Archived