holland manager

hi, i have a strange situation

i want to manage holland, but when i looked at the manager in charge, it was still bert van marwijk (februari 2014).

then looked what the netherlands achieved in that time:

wk 2010: quarter finals (lost against argentinia)

ek 2012: quarter finals (lost against turkey)

his position remained secure all the time.

beyond his results, van marwijk made some strange choises. royston drenthe is a regular (altough he has player 20 match total at real madrid since 2009!)

also he let a 17 year old youngster of my club made his debut at 16 years old! altough he looks quite promising, i still don't this he is ready for the national squad. (altough bert van marwijk posted drenthe as the left back) he isnt even ready to become a first team regular at my club. :

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/nickwanmaker/?action=view&current=gertjanvanpoppel.png

so how can his position still be secure after the meager results, and why does he let a strange player like mine make his debut? and is there a way for me to become the manager of holland (not by adding manager)?

p.s. where should i position this regen, i don't know if i should use him as a left back or as a left midfielder. he has high fysics, but low concentration. any suggestions?

Archived