Slightly injured (green cross) question

I have noticed that players that get a green cross during a game often are out injured after the game, so I as wondering if it matters whether you take the player off immediately or leave him on for a while or even the whole game?

Will the time he is out injured decrease if you take him out or is the damage already done?

For example, Gourcuff gets slightly injured for me in the 3rd minute against Bayern Munich in an important game, if I take him off will it help or is it pointless?

Now i don't know difinitivly but id say like irl if a player takes a knock and plays on he could make the injury worse and so may be out for a longer time than if you take him off. However I don't know if fm10 is this close to irl. As fm is sooo indepth etc I vote yes and take of players with the green icon. It would be nice to know though what injury/knock a player has picked up so the situation can be assesed better. knowone wants to take off a good player in a cup final for instance. better out for a couple of days than a couple of weeks.

It would be nice to know though what injury/knock a player has picked up so the situation can be assesed better. knowone wants to take off a good player in a cup final for instance. better out for a couple of days than a couple of weeks.

You can find out. Click on the player during a match to get his profile up, and under selection details it will say something like 'Has potential arm injury'.

You can find out. Click on the player during a match to get his profile up, and under selection details it will say something like 'Has potential arm injury'.

:thup: It would be nice to see it during the match somehow though, without having to pause the game.

Archived