Problems watching match in 3D

Have you tried downloading the latest drivers for the card? Even though its a new computer the graphic card drivers might be out of date after all you dont know how long its been lying around the shop you bought it from. You should also make sure that your directx and java are updated to the latest version. You can get the latest graphics card drivers from the nvidia website. Search google for the latest directx and java.

Have you tried downloading the latest drivers for the card? Even though its a new computer the graphic card drivers might be out of date after all you dont know how long its been lying around the shop you bought it from. You should also make sure that your directx and java are updated to the latest version. You can get the latest graphics card drivers from the nvidia website. Search google for the latest directx and java.

I will try this when I get home from work. I just don't hope, that I have bought a computer, that is not capible to play FM10. That will be a big dissapointment.

Archived