Sytem Star Ratings

Alright everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this (if not can someone please direct me to where to ask) but here goes.

Just got fm10 on friday there and installed it all via steam with no problems at all. Now, when I go to load up a new game it says my computer system has a rating of .5 of a star. Now, I'm running it on a sony vaio with 2.1 GHz Dual Core processor, 4 Gb Ram, 256Mb Nvidia 8400 GT and 300Gb hard drive. FM2009 ran very smoothly and I could load up a number of leagues on the large database with no problems at all. I've asked around and people with lower system specs than me are saying that they have a higher star rating than I do. Also when I press the "recommended set up" button when starting a new game it says I am recommend a small database and just england up to league 2. In 2009 this would have been outrageous.

Anyway, if any of you guys can think of why this might be I would be very grateful.

Cheers in advance.

Its an issue SI are aware of. It should be fixed in the patch due this month. Until then ignore it. Mine also has half a star yet runs the game with 3 countries and 17 active leagues, 3-d, the lot, just fine.

Thanks a lot, was getting a bit worried as I've had a bit of trouble with this laptop recently and thought Sony might have repaired it wrongly.

Archived