Quickest substitution ever?

I know there are stories about players who get subbed on and elbow someone in the face, get red carded and are off before play even started but this was ridiculous. I was just playing through on my Man City game, shifting through the friendlies at the start of the season so I could get down to the nitty-gritty of league matches, so I holidayed a friendly against Hearts. I decided to check out how the players had done when I saw the score (6-0) when I noticed one of my regens down, one UAE player called Salim Murad, on the squad list. He was at the bottom of the list, so clearly he'd been a sub, that was fine, but according to the teamsheet, he'd been subbed off after 45 minutes. Looking at the rest of the team, the earliest substitution was...45 minutes. So I looked into the match report, and saw this:

shortestsubtimeever.png

I also watched the highlights, and yes, he was subbed off immediately after coming on, for no discernible reason. In fact, he was subbed before Hearts even restarted the match. He never even went onto the pitch! Could it be that I've just seen the quickest substitution ever?

I was spurs against everton and they made all 3 subs after 14mins!!!!!! R/B L/B C/M Off and brought on Arteta and Cahill from the bench. Why didnt Everton just start them. They didnt have any 1 injured and it was 0-0. 14 mins isnt enough time to c that selection isnt workin is it. Any1 else had the same?

Archived