Who are you managing?

Just wanted to know who you are all managing, and what your games are at the moment.

I am managing Chelsea, in season 9, sitting 3rd in the EPL, and I am in the Quarter-Final of the FA Cup, with a tie against unbeaten league leaders Arsenal.

If you want any more info about my game, just ask.

Feel free to post your games up here, you can state it in as much or as little detail as you want.

i have three games.

1) 1st season with Arsenal, mid January, top of Premiership, semi-finals of the League Cup.

2) end of 3rd season with Barcelona. won Spanish Premiership 3 times, Copa Del Rey 3 times and Champions League 3 times

3) the other i have literally just started the Unemployment Challenge. just took charge of Northapmton.

Man City - 3rd Season

So far won Premiership, Champions League, League Cup, European Super Cup and FA Cup all once. Major signings include Fabregas and Torres amongst youngsters and freebies, although Fabregas was injured for 9 months straight after I signed him in Season 2 :(

my beloved blackburn :D

first season, halfway through, 4th, already beaten united and arsenal, chasing the titlewinners!

i had played as notts county previousley, and took them from league 2 to the p'ship, after a few seasons won the premiership, then found a job at blackburn, but they sacked me, bloody predesessor!:confused:

Atletico Goianiense :D

If I may ask, how are you playing?

The one thing that bummed about brazilian teams is that there isn't much to do in the first half of the year, since the game doesn't have the state championships. What do you do until you get to the national league? Just keep playing friendly matches?

I'm not enetered in the Sao Paulos state championship so between December(end of season) and May(beginning of next season) all i've got is the brazilian cup which starts at the end of january and last's up to when the season starts if you get through the rounds.

• 3 weeks later...
i have three games.

1) 1st season with Arsenal, mid January, top of Premiership, semi-finals of the League Cup.

2) end of 3rd season with Barcelona. won Spanish Premiership 3 times, Copa Del Rey 3 times and Champions League 3 times

3) the other i have literally just started the Unemployment Challenge. just took charge of Northapmton.

Whats the Unemployment challenge?? How do you do it?

shrewsbury town i'm in prem league in 2019

my manager league history is

league 2 first

league 1 first

championship 5th (won play offs)

prem 9th,13th,13th,20th

championship 2nd

prem 6th,5th

won fa cup twice coumunity shield twice and euro cup confederations cup with france

im manager of holland too

Archived