No more offer multiple players to clubs

On previous FM's, you could highlight multiple players, right click and then release them all for free, offer them all to clubs etc.

However in FM2010 they've removed this and you can only do a few things like move them between squads and such, any reason SI have decided to remove this functionality?

It was incredibly useful for offering out all players in your reserves that had no chance of making it in the first team, and for offering out players who's contract was due to expire in a year but you aren't planning to offer them a contract.

It was also immensely useful in Italy to offer all reserve team players out on loan, seeing as there's no reserve team league.

Is there anyway to still do this? Or do I have to do it laboriously by hand?

tylorsmen is on to something. If one of the highlighted player doesnt have the option available it doesnt appear.

I can still do this to get scout reports on mulitple players, release a bunch with one click, offer to clubs with one click. Its still there.

It's still in there for me.

You're like a school playground monitor aren't you mate? You need to find a hobby.

Closing down threads and accusing others of winding the forum up when all you do is ... close threads down and accuse others of winding the forum up... is a bit rich.

I'm glad I'm not a moderator on this site!

Legitimate criticism of a game that costs £30 and is unplayable without patches is hardly grounds to stop posters' freedom of speech. Get a life.

Incidentally, SI could easily be sued for breaking the trade description act for releasing an unplayable game - they should avoiding winding people up or that might well happen and it will bankrupt SI if it does happen.

You're like a school playground monitor aren't you mate? You need to find a hobby.

Closing down threads and accusing others of winding the forum up when all you do is ... close threads down and accuse others of winding the forum up... is a bit rich.

I'm glad I'm not a moderator on this site!

Legitimate criticism of a game that costs £30 and is unplayable without patches is hardly grounds to stop posters' freedom of speech. Get a life.

Incidentally, SI could easily be sued for breaking the trade description act for releasing an unplayable game - they should avoiding winding people up or that might well happen and it will bankrupt SI if it does happen.

What has this got to do with the thread? and you need to get a life critising people on an internet forum jesus

Archived