This Penalty Bug?

• 11 months later...

whats with penalties? Nobody can score them! Had total of 10 penalties in first 14 games and only 2 were scored. And just had a shootout that went to 9 penalties each... and lost 2-1! Ridiculous.

I had 3 missed in one game vs Stoke as well. Fernando llorente missing two and Tuncay Missing one.

In the shootout the first 5 ALL missed.

Players who have missed penalties against me include - Frank Lampard and Gareth Barry.

Its not just missing either,at least 50% or so are painfully wide. I had the term 'unplayable' but it does kind of make it like penalties dont exist. - got more chance with a freekick from Honda for my team then I do from the spot with any player.

Interestingly though, looking at computer results and stats its more realistic ratios of scoring and missing. It just seems for my team/against my team penalties dont work.

My guys did well in the first 2 seasons - Ribery, Robben and Kroos scoring all but 2 out of 24 in total. This season so far - 7 pens 1 scores. Let alone that none of my players have scored on of the 5 in total they kicked for their national teams. I am actually not even complaining about penalties not given any longer as I know they wouldn'T score anyway.

Archived