Are Everton impossible to beat?

Bogey team there for you.

As Liverpool manager in my game, I haven't lost nor drew with them in two season which I'm happy about.

Though Tottenham are another matter... always seem to play awful against them but fortunately sneak a result.

I'm really struggling against them and Aston Villa. I can beat more or less any top 4 side though! :(

As Liverpool manager I can manage to beat Everton both home & away but Villa are a different prospect. They seem invincible to me for some reason.

On the subject of Everton, and Paul and Ov Collyer being Everton fans - does anyone remember CM I think it was 02/03 season (or thereabouts) on the Xbox?

Everton had a really good team on that, but they also had it programmed that they got a new ground holding 60,00, which could be increased quite considerably. That must be because they are Everton fans! It was the only 'big' club to get a new ground.

In reality? Still waiting for a new ground, probably won't happen for another ten years yet!

I am currently 5 games away from the end of my first season with everton and i am top of the league by 6 points and only lost 2 games - these have come against bolton and hull so it would seem in my opinion that everton are a very good side in the game.

i have only brought in 2 players on loan and signed jamie ashdown as a goalkeeper cover.

Sorry forgot to mention have beaten arsenal 6-2 at the emirates and man u 3-0 at trafford.

Archived