Captain, Kick Takers and Playmakers (Containing Idea for FMH07)

I've just been playing the game a bit (not had that much chance recently) and I've noticed that if you're switching around the team and a player is down as captain, a kick taker or a playmaker, as soon as you remove their position they lose their status in team instructions.

For example, I'm managing Roma (of Italy) and Montella was unfit but was down as FC. His partner was Totti, who was playing on the right of the front two, with Montella on the left. Both players were down in the team instructions, and I took both players' positions away so I could put Totti on the left and Cerci on the right, because Cerci is FRC.

After putting the correct position on Totti and Cerci, I went into team instructions and Montella (which it really didn't matter about) and Totti's status' had gone. This meant I had to re-do them which is tedius after doing it a few times.

My idea for FMH07 is that instead of team instructions changing themselves when a player is removed from the squad, when "Proceed to Match" is pressed the game should do a check of who's playing and who's in team instructions and then removes neccessary players. This means managers are able to juggle the players around without having to re-do the team instrucions.

I've just been playing the game a bit (not had that much chance recently) and I've noticed that if you're switching around the team and a player is down as captain, a kick taker or a playmaker, as soon as you remove their position they lose their status in team instructions.

For example, I'm managing Roma (of Italy) and Montella was unfit but was down as FC. His partner was Totti, who was playing on the right of the front two, with Montella on the left. Both players were down in the team instructions, and I took both players' positions away so I could put Totti on the left and Cerci on the right, because Cerci is FRC.

After putting the correct position on Totti and Cerci, I went into team instructions and Montella (which it really didn't matter about) and Totti's status' had gone. This meant I had to re-do them which is tedius after doing it a few times.

My idea for FMH07 is that instead of team instructions changing themselves when a player is removed from the squad, when "Proceed to Match" is pressed the game should do a check of who's playing and who's in team instructions and then removes neccessary players. This means managers are able to juggle the players around without having to re-do the team instrucions.

Archived