P/A change etc Patch

Seeing there is a patch 10.2 about to be relesd round January can you please tell me if there will be a db update wih this as i reckon a few players need to be improved, for example Darron Gibson of Manchester United is away to become a star but he will only become a star player in the championship as things stand also David Villa is one of the most sought after players in the world but his P/A is only 183 and his C/A is only 178 lol this needs to be rectified along with many more

The 10.2 patch should be released by the end of this month but it WILL NOT contain any major data changes or a new database. The patch with the data update will be released some time after the January transfer window closes (probably early February).

Are you sure trekman? This patch has always had a data update in previous years and I could swear an SI member said it would...

It might have a data update, but it won't include major changes.

In fact the patch after the transfer window doesn't contain major changes, but it usually includes tweaks to CA, PA and attributes.

It might have a data update, but it won't include major changes.

The transfer window is closed so there will be no player changes to make so there is really no point in the patch including a data update. I know there has been a few managerial changes but these can be made without including a data update like there was in the first patch (stephen ireland iirc).

Miles said that this year that there would be three patches for the game. We've had the first one. I wouldn't really count 10.1.1 as a full patch becaus it only affected a few people who had the problems that it was designed to fix (not me though :D). We'll get 10.2 before christmas. Then finally after the January transfer window closes we'll get 10.3 making 3 patches.

The transfer window is closed so there will be no player changes to make so there is really no point in the patch including a data update.

Other things are tweaked and updated by the head researchers, and to some people the changes are important so they may well include a data update. Small things like youth players DOBs, removing out of date clauses, new contracts etc are updated as well, not just managerial changes.

Archived