Recommended Team

i just got the game not long ago and i went everton as my first team i did really well and ended up 3rd and then got sacked i didnt no wat was happening there but o well icon_rolleyes.gif but i want to go a team in the premiership with a bit of money but not one of the big 4 teams

i just got the game not long ago and i went everton as my first team i did really well and ended up 3rd and then got sacked i didnt no wat was happening there but o well icon_rolleyes.gif but i want to go a team in the premiership with a bit of money but not one of the big 4 teams

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Tottenham have a good english squad.

Man city have a great youth team and good squad,i think they may have some money form SWP sale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With City, you start with 6m to spend. I won the FA Cup in my first season and was then given 15.75m to spend. Season after, I won Charity Shield, FA Cup, UEFA Cup, and Premier League. I've just been given 20m to spend for my 3rd season.

The City youth team is great. Every single youth player I've got has improved loads and are all good enough to be 1st team players for a top 4 club now. Schmeichel, Flood, Jordan, Williams and Ireland are the real gems. They've got stats in the 19s and 20s for me now.

Archived