Unexpected attribute drop

What's caused this?

destro.png

I can't think of a single reason why his atts would drop like that. He isn't being overtrained, he's been playing regularly (in the form of his life, as you can see - it's actually 11 goals in 6 games as well) and he isn't old. In fact, he should still be developing (his PA is still higher than his CA). He's not had an injury in almost eight months and I'm not playing him so much he's become jaded.

I've not retrained him to a different position, so his atts haven't dropped because he's at maximum PA and he's better than he should be at this new position (something I saw someone else had the the forums).

Any ideas? :(

Anyone else?

Edit: Sorry Neji, that was to Starto. Here's the training schedule. I could understand why crossing has deteriorated because his set-pieces training is quite low but the rest of the stats... :confused: his defence atts haven't even dropped!

All the atts in question have dropped by 1.

destro2.png

Here are my coaches' stats too:

coaches.png

Starto, if you having nothing constructive to add, then don't bother posting.

The questions I'd ask is how is your training set up and how much have the attributes dropped?

What?

If he played a short passing game, then the passing attributes wouldnt decrease so much, its obvious. I,d also look at my coaches to make sure they are good enough to coach this player.

But yeah, tactics is the one to watch for.

I'm no expert on training, but I can't really see anything wrong with the schedule. It seems like you have everything else covered in your first post.

Could it just be a freak drop? They go back up in a months time.

This happens all the time. Players often inexplicably lose a few points off their attributes here and there, but just consider it an unusually poor month in training. Rest assured, they almost always quickly recover these attribute losses and continue to develop as you'd expect (can take longer depending on the particular player). Basically, don't be too alarmed by a few red arrows every now and then.

Id still bump defense training a lil. They're so low, his def stats are prob gonna decrease over time, which is not good for a striker with such high stamina.

ps: shouldn't we be more patient with starto? He might be trying to help, despite his ignorance...

@ starto, the fact that a team plays direct doesn't make the players worse passers. Lampard and ballack are well known for delivering pinpoint, while chelsea doesn't exactly play it ultrashort.

Archived