Edgar Davids

On my game I am drawing to the close of the 2011/2012 season and I was looking around for old players just to see what they were up to and I looked for Edgar Davids and well see for yourself

14EdgarDavids.png

14EdgarDavids-2.png

Just out of curiosity where has he ended up on everyone else's games?

Someone from SI will soon say "Okay their pace/acc has dropped, but look at the rest of their stats! They're still top quality players that should be good enough for most teams."

Hi Neil. :D

I expected he would sign for some bottom half to mid table premiership team or even Rangers or Celtic but I definatley didn't expect him to sign for Hamilton

I expected he would sign for some bottom half to mid table premiership team or even Rangers or Celtic but I definatley didn't expect him to sign for Hamilton

Dundee tried to sign him a few years ago before they went into administration. I think the stumbling block was his wages. Even though he's 39 in the game and really doesnt need the mnoney i still think he'd demand more than 2300 per week in wages.

Someone from SI will soon say "Okay their pace/acc has dropped, but look at the rest of their stats! They're still top quality players that should be good enough for most teams."

Hi Neil. :D

That is true though. Ronaldinho at 32 and Riquelme at 35 just got me a Treble 4 seasons into my game.

I signed davids on a free at newcastle.

He wasn't very good so i released him.

quite hoenstly, at the higher levels, players do need some pace and strength to play most positions, with the possible exception of a playmaker or attacking midfielder playing in the hole, who needs creativity, passing, decisions and technique more than anything.

Archived