Youth Coaches

What attributes do you look for in a youth coach

When I'm doing a staff search I usually set the following filter

Working with Youngsters - 18

Judging Potential - 18

Judging Ability - 18

Man Management - 18

I see whats available and scroll back on the attributes to create a bigger pool of potential targets. I look to get various nationalities so that I can recruit regens of various nationalities although I think I should get more domestic coaches as my intake isnt massive each season.

Does anyone bother with training stats for youth coaching?

If the attributes of the other coaches are anything to go for, I'd imagine the most important things to look for besides Working with Youngsters are Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivation.

Judging Potential and Ability are a scouting attribute, I think.

I think JPA of youth coaches is important when it comes to youth intake.

I suppose DDM + WWY would be a good combination for youth development once you have a player at the club.

Alot of my youth players get recommended for fulltime pro contracts very quickly after youth intake so if they do have potential, they are training with the seniors. Those coaches are very good and for the 3rd season in a row, all my youth coaches are idle when it comes to training

Well, I dunno mate, I just want to see what other people think is a good youth coach.

My senior coaches are all training orientated and my assistant has high JPA, WWY, Tactical Knowledge & Motivation and is involved in all categories

youth, ive been going after these types often when I find one, other clubs swoop in for them

Archived