Feeder Club..

Never seen a feeder club reject a transfer before. What reason did they give for refusing to take the player? The only reason I can think of for this happening is that the terms of the feeder agreement do not include loaning players. Might be a bug. Can you post a screenshot.

Never seen a feeder club reject a transfer before. What reason did they give for refusing to take the player? The only reason I can think of for this happening is that the terms of the feeder agreement do not include loaning players. Might be a bug. Can you post a screenshot.

I cant reproduce it... there is no option to send the player to the same club again... But i have a agreement with the feeder club in which i loan the player to the club for 3years in order to gain work permit...

What country\division is your feeder club in? What age is the player you want to send on loan? I've found that some players of a certain ager (above24 iirc) refuse to go to a feeder club for some reason.

My feeder teams often reject the players that I try to send because "they have other transfer targets in mind".

My feeder teams often reject the players that I try to send because "they have other transfer targets in mind".

The 'other transfer targets' message normally only happens if you have the first transfer window disabled.

Archived