Massive scores in CL second legs..

I dont have a screen shot than i can think of but i can think of a few times when i have been 3/4 nill up going into the second leg of a game and some how the other team score like 6 un answered goals!

now is it a bug or just really bad tactics although i was playing the same layers as before etc!

i had this but it was in my favour

i played barca as liverpool in CL semi final at the nou camp and lost 4-2( not bad i thought) , but at anfield i won 6-1, obviously is was pleased but couldn't help thinking that wouldn't happen IRL

Last year in the quaters (2016) I beat Real 4-3 at home and then lost 5-1 away. Man City also lost 3-0 away to Bordeaux, they won the second leg 6-1.

In the semis Real drew with Man City away 1-1, 2nd leg Man City won 5-1. Barcelona lost 5-3 to Fiorentina away and the won the second leg 4-0.

Based on that year I would have to agree that the 2nd leg of CL ties seem to have high scoring games.

This happens in any type of tournament that I play in when there's a home-and-home series...after the first game the team that's trailing goes all-out on attack, and unless the leading team matches their offensive mindset the end result is almost always a slaughter. Basically you can either settle for a 5-0 hammering or squeak out a 4-3 nail biter...either way, it's highly unlikely you'll see a 1-0 result.

there was a similar thread about this with lots of crazy examples. I say it is something SI should take a look. I would not call it a bug since in theory it is possible but the possibility of such scores in FM is much higher than real life.

Just played the 2nd leg at home to inter........remember i was 3-0 up after 1st leg.

So we take a further 2-0 advantage to make it 5-0 on agg' just before half time inter a "consolation goal".

But straight after half time they score 3 goals in 6 mins leaving them only needing 1 more to put me out on away goals and over half hour to do it. Get to the 88 min and i just no that its coming.................... goal ......... inter milan but no its off side a relieved real madrid.

This is just another CL game that proves that the latter stages there are way to many goals been scored..........most CL latter stage 2 leg games end up with i'd say at least 7 goals.

This needs to be looked at SI.

Archived