Tutoring Bug?

Before flamming, I know the concept of tutoring and how to set it and stuff.

But my problem is, after tutoring a player once, I cant get the player tutored again. Even with my young prospects. When I interact with a player, I get the option to choose which player to link him with, but no "learn from player" options. Only get this problem with players that have been tutored before, can still tutor players that havent. Anyone else got this problem?

You need to wait a certain amount of time after the tutoring is finished before initiating another session. It seems to about 6 months but I dont really know. But it is possible to tutor someone more than once. I have tutored some players 4 times. Once each season.

After each tutoring is completed, there is a brief "cooling off" period. Check back at a later time, you can initiate another tutoring session with different tutors. FM 10 seems to only allow that particular tutor to give one bot of tutoring once to each player.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it takes before a youngster can be linked with another tutor? Steven Gerrard has just finished tutoring Emiliano Insúa on my current save and although he didn't learn any PPM's, Insúa now has Stevie's personality (driven) and media handling (evasive). I'd like to link him with someone else before he's too old. Or should I just leave it now?

Yeah thought of the cooling period too, but the thing was that the player could be tutored through the backroom advice, which annoyed me.. it was like the computer cheating! Wee Aja, guess u should leave it until u can tutor him again. But then again, maybe u shouldnt tutor him further. The only reason I tutor players are to get their determination, ambition and proffesionality up, so that they can develop faster as a player. ppm is only a bonus.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it takes before a youngster can be linked with another tutor? Steven Gerrard has just finished tutoring Emiliano Insúa on my current save and although he didn't learn any PPM's, Insúa now has Stevie's personality (driven) and media handling (evasive). I'd like to link him with someone else before he's too old. Or should I just leave it now?

im not so sure there is a cooling off period. ive had a player finish tutoring then linked him with another player for tutoring the same day IIRC.

a german regen GK was learning from lloris he finished that i then linked him with adler the very same day he finished.

Archived