Players protest over fine

Well, never seen this to this extent before.

Just had my DMC sent off for 2 bookings for the second time in 4 games. First time he got a warning which he accepted.

He did it again so I fined him a weeks wages.

I now have no less than 24 news messages saying they're unhappy with my treatment of team mate.

Yeah i find this too, I fined a player and nearly all of my team were angry at the treatment of a team mate, Even my new signings!

But a week or so later you get new messages every day with players resolving their issues. Says something like 'Player X understands team mate treatment'

I now have no less than 24 news messages saying they're unhappy with my treatment of team mate.

They'll get over it. If you dont fine a player then you'll probably get that lack of managerial disipline message that has already been mentioned.

Yeah i find this too, I fined a player and nearly all of my team were angry at the treatment of a team mate, Even my new signings!

But a week or so later you get new messages every day with players resolving their issues. Says something like 'Player X understands team mate treatment'

Yes, those messages came in pretty quickly. It's now just the player I fined that's upset.

I never fine unfairly.

1 never fine players for 2 yellows unless he was stupid it could be overzelous refs. 2 tame fouls etc.

check in matchday report if he reckless or stupid ie punch kicks out then fine him.

If he new he was on yellow did something stupid like dive in then warn him never fine hime though.

Archived