Players not letting the ball go out by itself or herself

Did you notice how many times this happens and when throw in should be yours your ******** player gets to it just to kick it out himself and you lose possession. Even worse is for corners as you can imagine. I tend to watch full matches and believe me it happens a lot.

P. S. Is the ball she or it in English? Its a she in Serbian. :)

Erik, just so you know there is no male/female application to objects in the english language so everything is described as "it". Hope this helps you in future :D.

I dunno bout that, boats and ships etc are often called 'she'.

Okies... moving on from a rather understandable grammar mistake concerning the gender of nouns (which we don't have in English, but exist in many many other languages), the poster brings up an excellent point, that I've observed too often as well.

I don't know if its really a bug, or if my players are just **** poor at Decisions, and get stressed if there is another player within 10 metres of them. But I would say more often than not, my player will make a riskier choice to play a ball that is on its way out of play from an opponent's touch rather than letting it go for a goal kick or throw. I've conceded more than a couple goals resulting from such needless corners.

to be honest I've never seen players letting the ball out, using the body to shield it. also I've never seen a player to use his technical skills in such situations. there are way too many clearances in the game imo.

would be a nice thing to see implemented in future.

Archived