Is it possible to pay back monthly installents early?

In the 2nd season i went on a spending spree buying players on 48 months deals so now im losing like 1-2 million a month i was wondering is there any way i can pay it back earlier as i have like a 15million transfer budget not used but i am 20million in the red.

Thanks

If you're 20m in the red.... paying back early is only going to push you further into the red. The Transfer budget is taken from your balance, it's not a different source of funds.

Spending the 15m transfer budget you have will take you -35m into the red, possibly leading to Administration down the line, forced sales of players, point deduction etc.

Monthly losses are a fact of life in football, before the funds are injected in the Summer from Season Tickets, TV Rights and Prize Money.

What i'd suggest as a short term help, is to take a look at the Transfer Clauses you have and offer those clauses for sale. If you sold player X for 20% of future fee last season, you can sell that clause to the buying club. If theres any big transfers, might be worth selling those clauses now to help out.

Ahh right thanks for that yer i sold my clause for Nile Ranger next sale for 500k, how far into the red do you have to go before you go into administration? Im on course for champions league 3rd season with Newcastle so hopefully things will get better.

EDIT: Is it actually possible to pay back the payments early?

Archived