patch 1.1.1 solved crashing. Now what about young players and motivation issues?

Crashes were sorted out, thankfully.

However, I have noticed that youth players really don't develop very quickly - if much at all. The development of most young players - even at top clubs - is quite ********. Of course there are people claiming to have found so many great regens. However, if you look at the dob and the age of the footballer, it's quite clear these players were already in the game and are not regens at all.

Has anyone found any genuine regens?

Has anyone noticed youth players hardly develop and remain stuck on their age 14-16 stats without any dramatic improvement from 16 to 21?

It's another bug, more crap which will render this half-finished mess of a game unenjoyable and unfulfilling. What's the point in investing all that effort only to realise the game is unplayable in 10 years because all the players are rubbish?

The second big issue is motivation.

I'm a sunday league player

I've taken newcastle from championship to champions league, won a cup and sold most of the players who were there initially and the trouble-makers along the way.

Yet my rep remains 'national' and the players have difficulty motivating themselves to play for me. I notice others are reporting this problem too.

Another bug? Naturally.

IT's atrocious that someone can spend a week playing this game and spot around 10 major bugs and several minor issues -- all of which were apparently missed by SI who couldn't be bothered either to test the game properly or correct any errors found before releasing it.

Crashes were sorted out, thankfully.

However, I have noticed that youth players really don't develop very quickly - if much at all. The development of most young players - even at top clubs - is quite ********. Of course there are people claiming to have found so many great regens. However, if you look at the dob and the age of the footballer, it's quite clear these players were already in the game and are not regens at all.

Has anyone found any genuine regens?

Has anyone noticed youth players hardly develop and remain stuck on their age 14-16 stats without any dramatic improvement from 16 to 21?

It's another bug, more crap which will render this half-finished mess of a game unenjoyable and unfulfilling. What's the point in investing all that effort only to realise the game is unplayable in 10 years because all the players are rubbish?

The second big issue is motivation.

I'm a sunday league player

I've taken newcastle from championship to champions league, won a cup and sold most of the players who were there initially and the trouble-makers along the way.

Yet my rep remains 'national' and the players have difficulty motivating themselves to play for me. I notice others are reporting this problem too.

Another bug? Naturally.

IT's atrocious that someone can spend a week playing this game and spot around 10 major bugs and several minor issues -- all of which were apparently missed by SI who couldn't be bothered either to test the game properly or correct any errors found before releasing it.

and, of course, the fact my reputation still stinks despite my success is ridiculous.

Secondly, i cannot attract the creme de la creme, despite being in the champs league. That's absurd.

Archived