Same players always going to same clubs, boring!

Why have they made the game so that every time you start a new game Liedson goes to Chelsea, Rossi goes to Man U, Matthew Booth goes to Tottenham (?!) e.t.c.

You'd think when the game is tested SI would notice things like this and rectify it so there's a bit of variety in the game.

Why have they made the game so that every time you start a new game Liedson goes to Chelsea, Rossi goes to Man U, Matthew Booth goes to Tottenham (?!) e.t.c.

You'd think when the game is tested SI would notice things like this and rectify it so there's a bit of variety in the game.

None of them have ever happened on my game :thdn:

I think the 'generating managers shortlists' part of starting a new game establishes which clubs go for which players...that probably has something to do with it, Carlo Ancelotti will want to sign Liedson to bolster Chelsea's attack in most games, same with Ferguson with Rossi, and so on.

Rangers almost always sign Elliot Omozusi on a free in my games, started four different ones (only kept playing one) and he signed for them in all of them. Probably because Rangers need a new centerback in RL and on the game.

this is not really an issue for me , i remember in fm 08 or in fm 09 some transfers that later turned out to be real like, arshavin to arsenal, tevez to man city, benzema to real madrid, shevcenko to din kiev, and so on, so this is something that makes the game more real imo

After reading all your comments I'm surprised you don't all get the same transfers as me, you'd think it was a built-in thing that happened to everyone. Another transfer that always happens on mine is Lucas going to Man City. I understand the shortlist thing that is built into the game but you'd think they might make it more random.

United have bought Adrian Mutu in my 3 games so far. My latest game now is up to 2024/2025 with QPR, and United just got relegated :D

Liverpool were the dominant force for 10years, 9 prems and 5 Champs leagues under Juande Ramos. But now I just won my 2nd title with QPR and Nottingham Forest (the team I started with) are my closest rivals for the league. (Under Stuard Pearce, who just did a straight swap with Kieron Gibbs going England to Forest and vice-versa).

• 1 month later...

All 3 have happened on mine haha! Also, Dzeko and Palombo are at Chelsea. I wanted Dzeko on a free at the end of my fourth season but couldn't compete with his demands and Chelsea had more budget to offer what he wanted. Cadijk, Rodwell is still with Everton in my fifth season but I am about to sign him for 19.5 million. Has Welliton gone to Chelsea on anyone elses save? He was Chelsea's first signing on mine so I imagine he gets snapped up very quickly?

in my game United always will get Gary Cahill, and he will only make 3 appearances in a season and the they will sell him to foreign clubs for half they bought him. Other than that , Donovan > Chelsea, Palombo > Chelsea. This happens in every of my saves

Every club starts off with the exact same squad of players with the exact same strengths and weaknesses. They have the exact same transfer and wage budgets. They have the exact same AI managers, scouts and chairmen making the decisions. Quite frankly, I'd be more concerned about the game if players weren't regularly making the same transfer moves across multiple save games.

Archived