Why can't I setup a shortcut on my desktop

I presume you're on Windows Vista or 7? It's how it's supposed to be now. The game will be in your Games Explorer (off the Start menu), right click and drag it to the desktop and choose create shortcut here.

If you installed using Steam, there's a create desktop shortcut option in steam somewhere, or just create a shortcut to c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/footballmanager 2010/fm.exe (or something like that).

• Administrators
I presume you're on Windows Vista or 7? It's how it's supposed to be now. The game will be in your Games Explorer (off the Start menu), right click and drag it to the desktop and choose create shortcut here.

If you installed using Steam, there's a create desktop shortcut option in steam somewhere, or just create a shortcut to c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/footballmanager 2010/fm.exe (or something like that).

What this kind person said :thup:

Hi there, I had the same problem as identified at the start of this thread. I have installed the game but it is not located in Games Explorer. As a Vista user I can find the folders but there is no FM10 icon. Basically I don't know how acces the game!

Is there any solution to this? Thanks

Hi there, I had the same problem as identified at the start of this thread. I have installed the game but it is not located in Games Explorer. As a Vista user I can find the folders but there is no FM10 icon. Basically I don't know how acces the game!

Is there any solution to this? Thanks

click start then games and there should be an fm icon there to click to start the game. If its not there have a look in the program files folder for it. If its not there either then you might have to reinstall.

Archived