Insane Players

Pre-season expectations are Continental qualification in line with what I achieved last season. I'm rather unproven at prem level. Its my second season with Everton, joined this march (its november in game) Though I have already managed 3 clubs (Murcia, Brescia and Ipswich)

My squad is 'highly profressional' the players are Olsson (DL), Matt James (CM) and now Rodwell, it really doesn't make any sense to me. I'm never overly positive in interviews. I always try to keep things reasonable. Maybe it's because we beat Inter? I dunno

Pre-season expectations are Continental qualification in line with what I achieved last season. I'm rather unproven at prem level. Its my second season with Everton, joined this march (its november in game) Though I have already managed 3 clubs (Murcia, Brescia and Ipswich)

My squad is 'highly profressional' the players are Olsson (DL), Matt James (CM) and now Rodwell, it really doesn't make any sense to me. I'm never overly positive in interviews. I always try to keep things reasonable. Maybe it's because we beat Inter? I dunno

Ok that is really weird. If it was your first season I could understand as sometimes it takes players a bit to get over a poor run from the prior manager, but second? Even if they were highly ambitious wouldn't they want to move to a bigger club? Wonder if it's a bug?

Hmmm, I dunno, my squad seem completely bi-polar. I carted matt james off on loan as I figured he was a huge ****. Rodwell now (a win and a draw after he had lost confidence in my ability) is just concerned we're not topping the table. Where as Olsson has forgotten about the table and has just lost confidence in my ability. I'm sure one of them is going to stab me in training one day!

Archived