Club Records Reset?

Hi Guys,

I apologise if there is already a thread for this, but I couldn't seem to find it.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how or why my club records keep resetting sometimes when I load my saved game.

I'm Chelsea, and sometimes I can save and stop playing and thne load up no problem with records but sometimes (quite often) the records (team and player) just reset and I end up with highest scoring game being the last game played or no recollection of my league position last season.

I do have problems with Crash Dumps sometimes but can any body lend any advice or a solution?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I apologise if there is already a thread for this, but I couldn't seem to find it.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how or why my club records keep resetting sometimes when I load my saved game.

I'm Chelsea, and sometimes I can save and stop playing and thne load up no problem with records but sometimes (quite often) the records (team and player) just reset and I end up with highest scoring game being the last game played or no recollection of my league position last season.

I do have problems with Crash Dumps sometimes but can any body lend any advice or a solution?

Thanks

Take it nobody knows then....

Archived