2 Jobs?

Hi there,

Fairly new to FM series, have played a couple of years as Man Utd Manager. A job vacancy at England national team has opened up (manager) and I have applied. After a few weeks I received an email saying England would like you sign you and I have clicked the 'Accept Offer' reply. I have then played on for a few weeks and again get the same message and click Accept offer again. This has happened 4-5 times now. Is this because I am still a manager at Man Utd and I can only have one job? I have saved the game under a different name and resigned as Manager, however after playing about 3 months unemployeed (and nothing happening) I am struggling to work out what happened and how to actually become the national manager.

Any information is much appreciated.

Regards

Phil

Have you installed the 10.1.1. patch?

I had this problem on the unpatched version of the game - it would not let me accept any international managerial jobs, I would click 'accept', nothing would happen, and then a few weeks later I'd be offered the job again.

Since installing the patch, I am able to accept international jobs without problems.

[edit: tomdubs beat me to it]

yeah exactly the same thing has happened for me as well, when i was with Tottenham in my first load and the USA job came up after the world cup, so applied for it, and they offered it, then i acepted and i never became the manager of USA, then i got offered my new contract at spurs and it automaticly rejected it for me, i didnt have a say in it, so then i decided to resign thinking that i might not be able to have two jobs, but then when i did resign, i never became the new manager of USA either, but it was rejected every job offer for me, is this a glitch or is this supposed to happen?

Archived