Testimonials

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I'd like it too, but they've said in the past that it won't happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I'd like it too, but they've said in the past that it won't happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never seen them say it, in fact I remember the opposite - people from SI saying it is good idea, the suggestion has always had a good reception with other forum members aswell. It could be fairly difficult to implement but as far as I am aware it has not been ruled out.

Great idea! You could maybe incorperate a few other aspects into it as well. For instance if the player is going into a coaching/managerial role then an increase in your relationship with him. Testimonials could bring in more revenue than a normal friendly. However you could balance this by only being able to have them for retiring players who have been with the club for a certain number of years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pricey85:

However you could balance this by only being able to have them for retiring players who have been with the club for a certain number of years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or those on the team's favoured personnel list. icon_smile.gif

I always make a cup competion and play 3 of the players other clubs.

Or i just play big teams if they havent played for 4 clubs.

eg. David Beckham testomonial,

R.Madrid

Man U

LA Galaxy

4th club either one of players supported club or just someone random

Archived