Help me start a new game

Looking for something different.. not ridiculously hard (conference) or to easy (man utd)

want to be able to gradually build

just got sacked as manager of afc wimbledon couldnt score if my life depended on it.

need ideas anything guys!

Have you tried CSE? Have you tried managing abroad?

im australian so i always manage abroad... trust me if you had the a-league as your homeland's "elite" league you would aswell anyhow..

im just really unsure about what to do atm in fm... i want to play badly but dont know what to do..

any suggestions im listening

Have you tried with Notts County? Bags of money and potential and a fairly relaxed board. Also, Genoa have some amazing young players, you could try to lead them to glory.

Notts County could be interesting

Genoa doesnt interest me

im looking for this to be a longterm game where i can become maybe an international manager

so no clubs like barce, chelsea etc

Lyon - Long term objective of winning the CL.

Shakhtar - Try and break into the mainstream of European football.

Benfica - Revive a fallen giant.

Ajax/FC Bayern - Both humiliated last season, try and bring the league home and then try to make them a force in Europe again.

Notts Co is actually quite good, starts off easy (with the money you have + some good loans, will walk L2), but you get the occasional tough games in FA/League cup.

The L1 and Championship gets quite challenging (money isn't everything!).

As a hull city fan i can't believe i'm suggesting this,but maybe try leeds united in league 1,some really good players and a great crowd attendance.

I play as Leeds and love it, you have to deal with promotion from League 1 and then the Championship before getting to the top flight so you have time to rebuild your side, but it also starts fairly easy as the starting squad is good enough to get promotion in the first season. And you have some money to play with from the start.

Plus financially the club has the resources to support it in the Premier League when you get there after a few seasons.

Archived