Time To Fix The Crash Dumps SI

This is beyond a joke now SI!

YOU release a game that isnt fit for release and expect the paying customers to sit by and wait for your patchs to FIX THE GAME that should be playable from the get go.

This game has terrible AI, how that got past Beta testing i do not know but that can be overlooked due to the crash dumps, you have released a BROKEN game which 70% of your customers cannot play for longer than 2 hours at a time because the game decides its had enough of your current play and crashes.

I cant believe you were even allowed to release the game.

Your franchise is beginning to become a joke.

FIX YOUR GAME.

I am interested to see where you get 70% of customers being unable to play the game. I for one have had no issues with crash dumps of any kind while playing FM10 (often for periods of 6-7 hours or more). I believe relatively few people have had issues with crash dumps and SI have actually tried to address this problem by releasing a patch which seems to have helped a lot of people. I am led to believe that the vasyt majority of these issues are more to do with peoples computer rather than the game itself.

Maybe if you post up details of when the game is crashing and details about your computer instead of just having a rant then someone may be able to help you.

This is beyond a joke now SI!

YOU release a game that isnt fit for release and expect the paying customers to sit by and wait for your patchs to FIX THE GAME that should be playable from the get go.

This game has terrible AI, how that got past Beta testing i do not know but that can be overlooked due to the crash dumps, you have released a BROKEN game which 70% of your customers cannot play for longer than 2 hours at a time because the game decides its had enough of your current play and crashes.

I cant believe you were even allowed to release the game.

Your franchise is beginning to become a joke.

FIX YOUR GAME.

Let's not rant. If the OP rants, then it sets off a chain reaction. Other people will begin to rant, and argue, and then no one's going anywhere fast.

I agree with fuzzrab. Give us some details of what's happening to you, and maybe we can help.

3% LOL

Just have a little look at this area of the forum and see just how many people are having this issue.

If only such a small percentage of the community are having issues why would they create a patch so soon after the last patch to address the problem? Its not to keep the community happy, after all they released a game that is bugged to no end.

I have posted my system information in numerous threads and received no reply.

3% LOL

Just have a little look at this area of the forum and see just how many people are having this issue.

If only such a small percentage of the community are having issues why would they create a patch so soon after the last patch to address the problem? Its not to keep the community happy, after all they released a game that is bugged to no end.

Maybe it's higher than 3%, but it's certainly not 70%.

I have posted my system information in numerous threads and received no reply.

Well you've got replies on this thread, so why don't you post them again?

Archived