FM 2009 patches, database updates and so on : questions

Hello,

I ve just seen a 2009.3.1 patch for FM 2009, saying it fixes bugs and includes previous updates. Am I correct ? Some of the updates includes database, which i guess that means updated rosters (sorry i dont know technical words) ? In that case, until what date are rosters up to date ? Also, dors that include as well player ratings ? Is it necessary to download different files to update 2009, for instance if one is for database, another one for bugs, or the last one includes everything (just to be sure) ? In case of different files, where can i find all the files and what they are meant for ?

And last question : would it be possible to find a patch updating team rosters & player ratings as up to FM2010 release date (so as to have same rosters & ratings as in 2010) ? (as sorry but i still dont manage to deal with 2010)

Thanks for any feed back

As far as I know, 9.3.1 only removes/solves the unilock problem, so it wont include squad updates/transfers from this summer. If you want a data update with those transfers in, youll have to download an update from a fansite, such as sortitoutsi.net The squads will be correct as of January this year, I believe, anything after that will be missing.

Archived