Network games ?

Hi all, i know this might be a dumb question but i was interested in the network games (i play alot of FML) but i was wondering how it worked? as i have just bought the game and i dont really want to spend the next few weeks exploring network games and then finding out i hate it. So i guess what im asking is

* how does it work?

* are there leagues that run like EPL?

* does each manager pick a team like Spurs? then do we have set days/time to play our games?

*and does each manager start off with the original spurs team or do they bring in some custom teams?

*and finally do managers actually manage there epl team in the league over a few seasons? such as training the players and enhancing the youth etc or is it purely just a set of guys who you "control" in terms of the actual match day instructions/tactics?

i know there is a lot to answer but any help would be appreciated

I've just started playing my first network game and i'm really enjoying it. I'll try and answer your questions best I can.

1. Find someone/people to play with and join there server, you'll the all be playing at the same time, waiting for each person to press continue for the game clock to move on.

2. It is essentially the exact same game, you decide between you what leagues you want and you decide who to manage. It's the same teams as the normal game, all the same players.

3. You start with an actual real life club.

4. You manage your team just like you would normally, youth, squad management etc. However, you may decide on a time-span to play so you may not bother focusing on youth development so much.

If you head over to the FM online forum at: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 there are usually people looking for a network game, you can arrange one with them, it's all laid out pretty well over there what kind of games people are looking for.

Enjoy the network game it's a good laugh, adds a bit of a realistic edge to it. Hope this was helpful.

Archived