editing chairman interference

FSL

Ok so i have spent ages creating miy league 1 team and am finally ready to go. I put chairman interference to 1 and business to 18. He accepts a 1.6m bid for a 1.1m player

I set interference to 1 and business to 1 and he does same again.

How can i stop Celtic buying my young star striker?(CA 150 PA 185)

A bit of a cheat, but set the player you want to keep's value to £0. You'll get loads of offers at £0 and the chairman won't take any of them. Downside is it fills your inbox with spam.

Another way is to wait until your chairman has accepted the offer, then offer the player you don't want to leave a new contract, with a slight raise.

Ive tried offering him a new contract but im coca cola league 1 with a wage cap per player of 10k a week and he says hes isnt interested in renewing his contract so always accepts celtics offer.

How do i make his value 0?

Ive tried offering him a new contract but im coca cola league 1 with a wage cap per player of 10k a week and he says hes isnt interested in renewing his contract so always accepts celtics offer.

How do i make his value 0?

Go into 'transfer status'. There should be a 'value' drop down menu. You can do it there.

This doesn't work, if you set his value high you will get higher offers, simple. Just because you set it to £30 million doesn't mean clubs will come in with anywhere near that, they will basically just up their offers to around £3million if the guy is worth about £1million.

Setting it to zero is almost guaranteed to make sure he won't sell and all offers are rejected. That is the way to do it! :thup:

Another problem however is that some of my players are 16 and clubs are still bidding on them. You do not have the option to set a transfer value so even though they have got 10 year contracts to sign when they are 17 they still get bid on and chairman intervenes :@

Archived