fm 2010 crashes my laptop

did you install both patches ? patch 10.1.1 should fix a lot of the crash problems... can be found in stickies at the top of the forum. :thup:

edit to add: do not attempt to patch if you installe dvia Steam cos it will break it!!

and also, make sure all graphics drivers/direct x/jave is up to date! :thup:

hi,

i brough fm manager 2010 last night (2/12/09)

and installed it onto my laptop...now i dont know what ive done wrong but whn i get into gameplay it freezes and my laptop completey freezes...even if i press cnt,alt,dlt it wont do anything.

i know you have answerd this allready but can you tell me what i need to install or what ive done wrong in simple terms plleeeeeeease

hi,

i brough fm manager 2010 last night (2/12/09)

and installed it onto my laptop...now i dont know what ive done wrong but whn i get into gameplay it freezes and my laptop completey freezes...even if i press cnt,alt,dlt it wont do anything.

i know you have answerd this allready but can you tell me what i need to install or what ive done wrong in simple terms plleeeeeeease

Fisrst off, if you want it really simple, let us know where you got game from n how you installed it.. ie DVD install, dvd through steam, digital download etc. Let us know your system specs too, that way we can point you in the right direction for patches/updates! :thup:

• Administrators

The fact it crashes your entire laptop would suggest it could well be a system error. I would suggest running some of the stability tests found here - http://www.sigames.com/sibase.php?type=view&id=142

For barker2009's issue, as rinso said the more information you provide us the more chance there is we can help you. It may well be you need to update your graphic drivers. Let us know, thanks.

The fact it crashes your entire laptop would suggest it could well be a system error. I would suggest running some of the stability tests found here - http://www.sigames.com/sibase.php?type=view&id=142

For barker2009's issue, as rinso said the more information you provide us the more chance there is we can help you. It may well be you need to update your graphic drivers. Let us know, thanks.

see and this is what i dont get im a kid ok i dont know alot about laptops i just use internet, online gameing and decided to buy this game cos i love football and this game was recomended to me...

i put the game disk in and it wouldnt read it at first so i clicked start and clicked on the cd/dvd icon and it loaded...it then asked me to install in so i did that and then it ask if id like the online version or just the cd version so i did the online version...it took 2 hours to install/download whatever and then it started the game...i played for maybe 4/5 games and it crashed but it only crashes during game play...

could you tell me how i update my graphic drivers please?????

i love this game but i just dont see why it was made simple

Archived